Learn about our Programs and Facilities
At the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Haverhill, there is something for everyone. Our mission is to inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens, and to provide the youth of Greater Haverhill with a safe, clean, wholesome environment that will allow our members to strive towards excellence.
Delivering Awesome Programs
- There are tons of programs to choose from! We offer everything from computer programming training to nutrition
- There is a vast sports program with something for everyone (we even offer dance classes and teams)
- Health, wellness, and nutrition are big focuses for the students at the club
- Did you know that as part of our nutrition program we've teamed up with local restaurants and as part of the low membership fee, members get a daily snack and dinner 2 nights a week!?
Providing Wholesome Facilities
- We run lots of programming during the school year
- During the summer you can find us at our 23-acre camp, Camp Tasker
- Our facilities have lots of fun ways for kids to stay active and engaged: ping pong, a gaming center, foosball, and pool tables
Listening to the Community
- Providing Haverill's youth with the tools they need to succeed is our top priority, and we will create new programs based on the wants and needs of the community
- For example, our nutrition program started because we noticed that kids were going hungry, and lunches were getting stolen. Based on this, we were able to get funding through grants and the support of local restaurants to meet the needs of the community.
- We started a dance team because the need for a practical, convenient way to learn to dance was asked for by many members of the club!
- Do you have an idea for a new program that you'd like to see? Let us know here.
Booking a Tour
- Would you like to learn more about the Club, and membership? Come in for a tour! We'd be happy to show you around and answer questions that you have!